Friday, August 5, 2011

My cluttered mind

Last week when we were getting ready for Gracie's party Mark was loading up the moving truck. When I first saw it I thought to myself, "they are never going to be able to get everything in that truck" but I was wrong. He was determined and when we thought they would have to leave a lot of things behind, he made it ALL FIT!
All this (plus more from the shed) was put into that 16 ft. truck. I couldn't believe it. It wasn't easy. He unpacked most the boxes and shoved things in drawers and every nook and cranny he could get to. Unpacking should be fun and they are probably doing it right now.

I told Mark he wins the prize for packing forever.
Now they are gone to Nebraska (I don't want to talk about it) and we have some rooms to fill. With little to no money. But we will do it and it will be awesome...eventually.

We painted it from an army green to cement gray and we really like it. We will be picking up a couch today, hopefully. And then since our anniversary is on Sunday (eight years, booyah!) my parents agreed to take the big kids for the weekend and Russ and I are going to have a true staycation. 

I am more excited about staying at our home than if we were going to a really, really nice hotel. We are going to get some much done! And even with getting so much done it still won't be done, but it is a process.

Also Joseph started crawling. I will have to post about that next week. 
And now I need to go clean, de-clutter, and organize as much as I can and make Russ' anniversary present. All before Russ gets home. See ya!

2 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...