Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Day 3

Today is pattern mixing. This was hard for me. Not because I don't like or don't want to do it, but because I don't have a ton of options. I have a few patterned skirts and that is it as far as the bottoms go. I could have done a patterned cardigan, but it is too hot for that. Let's do this again in the fall (I mean, when it cools off).
I like the outfit, just not on me. The horizontal stripes make my hips look wide...really wide. I don't think I will be keeping it. 



Also I wanted you to know Saturday is the Hello There House meet n' greet!
I will be teaching at the event in October and am very excited about it. It is going to be a really good time. If you are curious about it, or just want to get out of the house and make friends with some classy people, come to the meet n' greet. That is what I did and I had a lot of fun.

3 comments:

  1. I do love horizontal striped skirts. Have you thought about shortening it?

    14 Shades Of Grey

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the look. I agree with Salazar, though. Maybe shorten it...or could it be worn as a dress and belted?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm really in love with this. Mine was striped with floral as well! But... I do love your skirt more than mine.
    -Tamela
    A College Life For Me

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...