Saturday, August 20, 2011

Day 6 unconventional

I had a busy day today which is why I am just posting this now and why these are the only pictures I have of my outfit.



My unconventional was not that great. I put a scarf under my belt, and wore a really warm dress. Big mistake.



I started the day off cleaning the church with the youth. Later I went to the temple with my fellow young women leaders and their husbands only to discover my recommend had expired ( you can't go in the temple without one). It was sad, I almost cried. So I walked across the street to my friend Rachel's and hung out there until they were done and then we went to lunch. Then the girls went to the Hello There House meet and greet. It was so nice to sit and visit with some great ladies. by the time I got home I was exhausted. Just been taking it easy tonight. A night swim may be in order.
Good night.
- Posted by deb on the go.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...