Wednesday, September 29, 2010
"I am so ready to have this baby! Things are good, I got so much done and I am ready."
Then I look around the house some more, or think of one more thing.
"I am so not ready, but my body is ready to be done."
How quickly feelings can change.
Tuesday, September 28, 2010
Here is beautiful Alexis giving Connie a hug. She wasn't crazy about the jumpsuit, but she looked beautiful. I am so happy she has the gospel of Jesus Christ in her life. I have said it before and I will say it again - forever, it is my peace, comfort, and joy.
William wore his boots and brought a walking stick. Little boys can be so cool, they can also be really disruptive during a baptism.
After it was over we went to get some ice cream, and I was happy about that. This baby inside me has a sweet tooth. It was also my mothers birthday that day and somehow I managed not to get a picture of her. Go figure.
Saturday, September 25, 2010
Wednesday, September 22, 2010
Saturday, September 18, 2010
Wednesday, September 15, 2010
- we bought Russ a car to drive to and from work!
- Russ finished the trim in the kitchen!
- I decided to just repair rather than recover my Grandmas chair, then I bought another vintage rocking chair that I need to recover. Yikes!
- I hate the craft room, I don't even want to talk about it.
- I still have to make stuff and get ready for the vintage yard sale
- got cabinets up in the laundry room
- food storage will have to wait, we are not ready for that yet.
- the new bathtub has been ordered and will be installed in the next couple of weeks, hopefully before the baby comes.
- we painted the dresser (I need to post a picture cause it is cute), but not the toy fridge (but that doesn't really matter)
- Russ painted the master bedroom (I love it!) and it is halfway decorated. Russ installed a new ceiling fan last night and I slept much better than usual. He still needs to hang the curtain rod though.
- The porch swing is hung and we love it and I know we will be on it all the time as the weather cools down. I still want to make a cover and pillows for it.
- I am adding baby bedding to the list, but for a little bassinet in the corner of my room, nothing big.The biggest and most important things are done. I think there is so much power in writing stuff down. With all that has gotten done I just want to say how much I love thrift stores.
And they play so well together.
She watches whatever movie she wants without William's input.
She also reads, sings, and dances with her Cinderella doll that we saved from DI
She has dance parties with uncle Mark and puts Ashley's bracelets on.
She spends a lot of time putting on makeup she got for her birthday.
She lines up her toys and puts them all over the house.
Friday, September 3, 2010
I know that her life will be better because of Connie in her life, just like mine.
Thursday, September 2, 2010
So one morning his options were to cut it, or brush it. He chose to cut it.
(doesn't it look like I have a pillow shoved under my shirt)
He showed us how it was done.
And let Gracie help. She thought it was so cool and did not want to leave.