Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Happiness

It is getting together with family. This is my oldest brother, Kent's family. We got to make the trek out to Phoenix again because like my sister in law, my niece got baptized.

Here is beautiful Alexis giving Connie a hug. She wasn't crazy about the jumpsuit, but she looked beautiful. I am so happy she has the gospel of Jesus Christ in her life. I have said it before and I will say it again - forever, it is my peace, comfort, and joy.



Posted by Picasa




William wore his boots and brought a walking stick. Little boys can be so cool, they can also be really disruptive during a baptism.





After it was over we went to get some ice cream, and I was happy about that. This baby inside me has a sweet tooth. It was also my mothers birthday that day and somehow I managed not to get a picture of her. Go figure.


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...