Tuesday, August 30, 2011

August 25th

August 25th is a very special day because it is my bestie's birthday (she is also my sister, Connie).
This photo is the instagram I posted to wish her a happy birthday that morning. The kids sent her a heytell message on the way to drop William off at school (my kids love that app) and then we met Connie and my mom at Liberty Market.

Joseph got his breakfast there (mmmm goats milk)

Gracie dreaming over my moms cinnamon roll (that she shared with everyone).

Gracie and her best friend. I can't remember if I have put this on the blog yet. I probably did, but in case I didn't: one day Gracie asked me when she was going to grow up and if when she grew up she could move in with Connie.

Then we headed off to Last Chance for some shopping, but not before I had Connie take a picture of my outfit so I could post it in the outfit challenge thingy I am doing.

After some successful shopping (I found some comfy, high waisted, almost skinny, jeans!)  we headed to La Grande Orange for lunch and also so I could buy Connie a present.

She posted this Library kit on her "I need this" pinterest board and I had seen it (and almost bought it) the last time I was at LGO. 
Joseph was so sleepy, but having a hard time falling asleep. I noticed that if I started shaking his car seat he would doze off.

Like this.

When we went out to the car we noticed that the door on my moms van was wide open. We were wondering how we could be so dumb until we got in and tried to close it and it closed automatically and then automatically opened back up (a reoccurring problem for them and their cars).

Later that night our whole family went to dinner with Connie and Mimi. The kids were getting super restless so Russ took them to play in the water sprayers under the Gilbert water tower. They had a blast and came back to show me how wet they were. They look like they are getting in trouble in this picture, but that is not the case.
After that Russ took the kids home and put them to bed and I got to visit with Connie and Mimi and that was a lot of fun. I really like talking with them and I had not seen Mimi in awhile. I hope Connie had a good birthday. Her party was still to come...


1 comment:

  1. I had the most wonderful birthday, and birthday party!! Thank you for helping make the day wonderful! I loved every minuet of it.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...