Thursday, September 8, 2011

I have a helper

Joseph is at an awesome age. The age of being able to explore our home on his own. I love it.
It doesn't even bother me and the throws all the folded laundry off the couch, carries toys to all corners of the house, or throws my clean silverware on the floor.

Sometimes when he is crawling around looking for something to get into he will crawl over to me and press his head into my leg. And then of course I have to sit and let him crawl into my lap and give me hugs a kisses (he opens his mouth and puts it on my face or shoulder and says "aaaaaaooooohhhhh") it is just about the sweetest thing ever!

 And he hasn't lost his chubby rolls since he has been more mobile, and I couldn't be happier about that.
He is such a sweet boy. He takes two good naps every day and when he doesn't cause we are out and about he is so good. He rarely cries in the car. He loves to eat and wants to eat what we are eating.

Here he is pulling Gracie's papers out of her paper bin. This is a favorite activity of his and Gracie hates it!

He also loves to put things in other things (make sense?). Like anything into a laundry basket, a spoon into a cup, a straw through a lid, or a spoon in my lap. 

I am always taking crayons and colored pencils away from him. He loves loves loves to chew on them. He still only has his two bottom teeth, but can eat almost anything. 
I love feeding him is bottle before he goes to sleep. When he is done he takes his pacifier and then snuggles into my body and I just rock him. I could do it forever.

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe he is doing all that!! In a month he has grown up!!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...