Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Drip Drops

Last night it rained (not very hard, but it rained). I was inside getting ready when I got a picture text from Russ of this- 

Apparently while crawling around his hand slipped and he face planted in the mud. He did not care. He loves being outside.

The kids ran and played 

Gracie would run and squeal with delight when I would try and take her picture. She kept trying to hide from me. Later she asked me if I got a picture of her and I showed her and she got mad, scrunched up her nose and tried to punch me in the stomach. I was so shocked at this behavior coming from her I could not help but laugh (plus I didn't think she was being serious). I warned her to be nice and she calmly turned and walked away and then looked back over her shoulder at me and said, "if you take a picture of me I will just garbage (delete) it later." Excuse me? Who is this girl?

And it was crazy sweet to see them all huddled up under the umbrella together. I am grateful for this new season of playing outside (and I am sure my kids are too).

Mr. Muddy face McGee

- Posted by deb on the go.

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE LOVE watching siblings interact! ha ha this sounds corny but I always get this feeling when I watch them and think "I helped make these two people and they like each other."

    ha ha - I love that picture of Grace running around and I LOVED the corn post by the way. Which also led me to read the baby shower post which I had no idea you wrote about (at least I don't think I did) and it just took me back. It also made me realize that I had Elle 3 days after the baby shower. Talk about great timing! :) You are so sweet. I'm so glad I have you as a friend :).

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...