Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Baby Ellie's baby bedding

Earlier in the month I finished some baby bedding for our friends new baby girl. I made the cloud quilt for them as a gift and Lynette (the new mama) asked me to make the rest of the baby bedding for them.
I really liked the way it turned out.

I threw it on Joseph's crib so I could get pictures of it. It is definitely isn't perfect, but it looks cute in her super cute room. 

When we went to drop it off we got to meet the sweet little girl and William liked her so much (she also has red hair) that he said he wished she was ours and we could bring her home. She is a few weeks old and still smaller than Joseph was when he was born.

I am going to make more baby bedding for a friend. I kinda, really like making baby bedding.

6 comments:

  1. You did such a good job! I love the color combinations. You're a good seamstress :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Someday Debbie, I would love for you to make me some baby bedding! It turned out so cute

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this baby bedding is so perfect! I would love some pointers to make my own if you could give me any!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wouaouh (say it in French) love the colors ! wish I could do such a great job

    ReplyDelete
  5. Debs, you're amazing. Love this!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes, we LOVE it!!! Thanks so much Debbie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...