Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Coming up

I have been feeling a little scatterbrained lately. Kind of in a panic, but not really (what would the word be for lazy + panic?). More like a foreboding of the panic that is sure to come, and wanting to prepare now so it is not crazy later, but not knowing where to start. You see I work best with a deadline and apparently it needs to be right upon me. Right now I just keep thinking of everything I need to do, but not actually doing it.
So here is what is coming:
Hello There! House Event - more about that below
Josephs 1st birthday - nothing too big, but I will celebrate and there are some gifts I would like to make for him
Halloween - I think I know what we are doing for costumes ...kind of.
Williams birthday - before I was planning to just have a huge Harry Potter Halloween/bday party for William, but now he loves Lord of the Rings. I have no idea what I am going to do. I am kinda disappointed to be honest.
Friends Baby shower - I am excited about this
YW in excellence - We are inviting the whole ward to show support for our girls and their hard work.
Thanksgiving - this should be sorta easy. I usually just eat:)
Christmas - I like to make gifts so we will see if I can accomplish that at all this year.

See what I mean? That is a lot, right? And, yes, I know I make it all way more complicated than it needs to be, but that is the way I like it. I just want to do as much as I can as early as I can so I enjoy it too. Today my laziness changes. I am going to get my rear in gear and get my craft room organized enough to get stuff made. I am going to work on my HT!H class a little bit at a time so I don't overwhelm myself. And I am not going to become mean stressed out Debbie.

So for those of you wondering what this Hello There House business is all about, it is a home and garden event that I feel very fortunate to be a part of. I am going to be teaching a class on Chic Children's Spaces. You can find out more about the even at the Hello There! House website. It seriously will answer all your questions. And then there is The blog that introduces the teachers and also lets you know about the Meet N' Greets (where you meet those involved int he event and find out more about it) and there is only ONE LEFT. This Saturday Morning (9 am) a Joe's Farm Grill. I am always looking for an excuse to go to Joe's Farm Grill so I am glad it is there. And they are giving away a free pass to the even at this meet n' greet. Very cool. So come, I would love to see you.

You can also follow Hello There House on Twitter  or Facebook 
What am looking forward to most at the HT!H event? The gardening classes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...