Friday, September 9, 2011

Hi there!

Joseph wanted to show you what he can do and how chubby his legs are.
He also wanted to show you are kitchen floor. We love the black and white checks, but it shows everything (dark or light) and with this little guy around it is cleaned everyday (that is not normal for me).
I (Debbie) want to show you the awesome lunch I had the other day.

Flat bread with edamame humus, tomato slices, fresh basil, and fresh mozzarella. Everything is from Trader Joe's (except I got the mozzarella at Costco this time).

Put it in the oven (or toaster oven) and broil until cheese is nice and toasty. Then eat a piece before you remember that you wanted to take a picture of it to share. 
I could eat this everyday for lunch.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...