Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Sprinklers

When William looked outside one morning he noticed some sprinklers were on outside. He ran and got his swimming suit and then just mostly stayed on the side walk getting barely wet. I asked Gracie us she wanted to get in and she said, "no, I on't want to". When I asked why she said, "umm, because." Such a grown up answer.It was not long before William was drinking......and fighting the water.The it was time to lay out on the warm sidewalk (this was before it got really hot here).The sun was still kinda bright even though it was cloudy.Sometimes it is hard for me to get him to look at me when I am taking a picture of him. Usually he hides, so I really like this picture. I am sure there are many more sprinkler days to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...