Monday, July 6, 2009

The 4th

The 4th of July was spent quilting (for me and my mum), swimming (Gracie now swims around with floaties), eating (really good food), playing (rockband) and fireworks. I didn't take pictures of much of this. All I got was Russ and the kids with his flag cake he made (Gracie did have a cute red white and blue outfit on earlier...ho well). Well, my mom baked the cake...

...but he decorated it!

I also got a picture of my friend Emilie's salad that she made. She always makes the best salads. I could take pictures of them and start a blog about them, seriously.

Then I got some pictures of us in the car watching fireworks. I was really bummed thinking the ones we were going to watch were going to suck, but then they started up and they were fun to watch with the kids. They loved them. William is holding the pinwheel we made together. I really love the 4th of July and next year I want to be closer to the fireworks!

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...