Thursday, July 9, 2009

Melts in her hand, not in her mouth

In a moment of silliness at the store I gave Gracie a small square of chocolate. You see, we were at the register and I was buying some lollipops for her upcoming birthday party. She wanted one and I didn't want to give her one because they are for the party and she would get really messy. As you can see, it doesn't matter what I give Gracie it will be messy. Because this little girl loves to hold her food in her hand for as long as possible taking the smallest of bites or maybe even just licking it (I can't do this, I bite Popsicles and all other things you are supposed to lick).
So when I went to get her out of her car seat this is what I found. Wow. I didn't even know it was possible to make that much mess out of such a small amount of food.
Only Gracie - these pictures make me smile.



1 comment:

  1. Bah ha ha ha! That's so funny. She's just too cute to be upset with though. And I'm sorry I didn't call you to tell you about our little boy. I guess I didn't think people would look at our blog for a while and I would have time to make some calls...

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...