Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Never a dull moment

I got to go see a movie last night which was very nice. When I came home I went into my room to find
this
Yep, he fell asleep reading his scriptures, the flash never bothers these two when they sleep. and then as I go to carry William to his bed I notice his face.
When I asked Russ what happened he had no idea what I was talking about.
When William woke up in the morning I asked him about it. He was a little hesitant to tell me but he soon revealed that he wanted a Buzz helmet so after Russ was asleep he got a pen and drew on his face. I could keep from laughing and hugging my silly little guy.

This morning Russ left for his first day of work as a Physical Therapist. His brother asked him if the initials PT/DPT stands for physical therapist/definitely a physical therapist, just so his patients can be sure. Even though that is not what is stands for his patients can know he is definitely a Physical Therapist. He even has his number and everything!

As I watched him walk away I almost got choked up. We are just growing up so fast. I have caught Russ (and I know he has caught me) starring off just trying to wrap our minds around our life right now. I mean getting a real job, making an offer on a house - We are almost real grown ups.

2 comments:

  1. You guys are great. I hope I get to be a grown up soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. really? you made an offer! can't wait to hear more.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...