Friday, July 24, 2009

Look who's 28!

That's right, 28 years ago the love of my life was born. Man am I glad about that.
Here he is at about two years old, very much resembling Gracie. In fact when both Gracie and William were asked who this was they said, "Gracie."I have such a wonderful life because of this guy. He has made marriage such a smooth ride.
If I hadn't been lucky enough to find him I am pretty sure I would be single forever. Even if I could love someone as much as I love him, no one could love me the way he does.
I love his stinking guts!
Happy Birthday Russ.

4 comments:

  1. HAPPY BIRTHDAY Russ!!!
    Also Debbie I love your dress and can guess that you found it at the D.I.??!!?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday Russ! we think he's pretty cool guy too:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy birthday, Russ indeed! We're all glad that he came into this world and that you found each other :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Lex! I didn't get it at DI, I actually made it. But that is a different post that maybe I will get to someday.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...