Thursday, July 16, 2009

Baby Quilt

In my last post I mentioned that I had a lot going on. One if those things was to make a baby quilt for my friend who is having a little girl soon. I made a quilt similar to one she liked online - similar, but different. She said she loved it, so that is good.
It has a super soft pink back and will go well with the yellow nursery. I saw pictures of the nursery after I made the quilt and breathed a sigh of relief because it was soft yellow with a huge white tree on the wall and a framed embroidered owl. It is going to be a darling nursery indeed.
Here I am with the gift on my way out the door nervous because I am not sure if she will like it. I love making things for other people, but I get really nervous that they won't like it.

3 comments:

  1. SOOOOO cute! I promise to always like, nay, LOVE anything you want to make me :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your quilt was the hit of the shower. It might have been my most favorite gift... not might it totally was. Thanks you so much!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely love, love, love that quilt! I'm jealous of Elyse!!! ha ha. You are so talented Debbie. Someday I want to be like you! :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...