Wednesday, May 25, 2011

not complaining

I woke up the other morning to find this...
Gracie asleep on my bathroom/bedroom floor.
Funny girl. Joseph is starting to sleep better at night and now the other two are waking up more. Figures. Such is the life of a Mama.

Sometimes I want to say, "yeah this is what I chose and yes, it is what I want, but I just want to sleep through the night!!! But I can't cause I remember that is not how it works. In everything in life you take the good with the bad, that tiring with the energizing, the joy with the sadness and in the end we are left with one big beautiful experience.

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful. And so very true. When my sister was about 5, she used to go into the hallway (at the top of the stairs, mind you!) with her pillow and Beatrix Potter blanket to sleep. It was hilarious and we were just thankful she never tumbled down the stairs.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...