Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Dancing on the stage

Ever since last time, she has wanted to do it again.
She was very excited cause I told her she could wear my makeup and she thought she looked pretty beautiful. I loved watching her make kissy faces in the mirror.

This is her warm ups, she is in the middle back. Kinda hard to see.

This was her dance - Don't take my blanket. She did such a good job. But she went and stood so far back that I could hardly see her at all.

(my mom and I made all those tu-tu's)



Grandma C gave her a lollipop. She knows Gracie well.

I have been so impressed watching as she changes and gets better at following directions and making friends with the other girls or "her girls" as she calls them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...