Saturday, February 1, 2014

Russ' phone - November

Since Russ and I both have cameras on our phones and we both use them often I will miss posting pictures that only he got. For example this one of Lou taking her first bottle while I was getting a root canal at the dentist. She wouldn't take it for a few minutes but eventually did.
Russ took the kids to A mountain one day while I stayed home with Louise to rest. They all had a really good time and I am glad I wasn't there.



 And Gracie lost her first tooth! Which was a relief because both of her grown up bottom teeth were fully grown in behind the baby ones.

 And here is Russ getting his dental work done in December. We crammed a lot of that stuff in before the end of the year because our insurance is changing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...