Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Silliness



The first weekend in January was filled with a lot of silliness. Kayleen down the street decided to sell all her vintage clothing from her etsy shop flour clothing. She kindly agreed to let me come bring a lot of my vintage closes well to sell them there. The really silly part about all this was that hardly any people came. She was selling her cloths so cheap and I know so many people wanted them but very few people showed up. This also meant that I ended up coming home with more close then I ended up selling. That was also silly and awesome.
While we were doing yard sale type stuff Connie took my kids on a hike with some of my siblings and their kids. Here are Gracie, Joe, and Sam ready for the hike. William didn't go because he was feeling sick he stayed home with a fever.
And here's Gracie at the top of silly mountain.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...