Thursday, January 30, 2014

A new park







The city of Mesa built a new awesome park not far from us called Riverview. It has an awesome/had apparently the kids could not wait to try it out. 

William was playing in there too but running around far too much for me to be able to catch a picture of him.
And yes they were freezing it was time to walk to the car and drive home.
I was able to get a picture of the top of the crazy high rope tower. See his hand waving from all the way up there?
And here is Louise after she rolled from her back to her tummy for the first time. I laid her on her back and she just flipped right over and got a face full of grass. I think it helped that she was on the slope.
I sure love this little pudge ball.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...