Wednesday, December 28, 2011

I hope it was peaceful

Christmas is done. I am a bit sad to see it go, but really I am relieved that it is over and that it was successful and magical. 
I hope my children caught the true meaning of Christmas and of giving. I know they loved the getting part:) We stayed pretty consistent with our rules. Santa brings one present and they get 3 from us, just like Jesus. This year Gracie and William got each other a present and I loved that.

I got a little sick just before Christmas with a sore throat and cough type stuff, but luckily it wasn't too bad and it is still hanging around but mostly just making me tired. Which I will take, I hate feeling sick. So we have been having some lazy type days of staying in pajamas, doing laundry, and watching movies. 

I want to start the New Year right so I have some lists to make and things to get done but hopefully I will be able to keep it simple. Maybe I will even take down the Christmas decorations. Our tree is so dead and it really needs to get out of here. I also need to go through all the pictures on the camera and pick which ones will get loaded on to this here blog. And I should probably shower. So while there isn't that much to do, there is a lot to do at the same time. I am tired and not making sense. So let me say this. I hope you had a wonderful Christmas this year and that you are feeling happy and excited about the year to come. I know I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...