Thursday, December 29, 2011

Christmas eve 2011

 On Christmas Eve we ate a yummy mexican dinner and then headed to the Temple lights. Joseph loved them.







Then we came home and got in our jammies.
Joseph loves sitting/standing in between peoples legs. Here he is with Grandpa.

Joseph did not want to take this picture. Also you want to know something funny? Gracie and Joseph are wearing jammies that are the same size. One that I got for William when he was 3. They were tight on Gracie and big on Joseph but seriously!?

They were so happy.

Then we had some hot chocolate.

Then we set out some cookies and the kiddies were off to bed. I wanted them in bed early because I didn't want to be up all night wrapping and getting things ready.

And guess what, I got to bed relatively early. And Santa came.
William woke up once in the night and was very sad when I made him go back t o bed. I woke up three of four times. Partly because i was sick and partly because I was excited.
Next will be pictures of Christmas morning and fair warning, there's a lot of them.

1 comment:

  1. cute cute kiddos in their jammies! we got to see them Christmas eve at the park it was fun! Hope you guys are feeling better! Lets get together soon!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...