Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Feeling grateful

Seven years ago this boy came into the world and changed EVERYTHING. I am so proud of the boy he has become. Tonight he got out of bed and came into my room to tell me one of his ears wasn't working (anything to get out of bed when you can't sleep because you can't stop thinking about your presents) and he asked me if he grew taller today. I told him that he does a little bit everyday.

I have so much to blog. I just got done with my busiest week of the year, although it is not cleaned up yet. Birthday stuff (W's party was awesome) and Halloween (I loved it this year), but right now I just was to say that I am so glad that William was born and that I get to be part of his life.
And now that it is November maybe I will be posting the things I am grateful for more often.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...