Thursday, November 3, 2011

Mercado

At Williams school they do a halloween mercado (market) where they all have to work at booths and everyone has "money" to spend. It is a great way of teaching work and market skills. Me and the kids stopped by to hang out with William.Or should I say Harry.


Gracie got her nails painted so she was happy. 

Some other things happened that day that I do not have pictures of, but I want to remember. Gracie's joy school friends took her to a small farm and pumpkin patch and Russ dad came and sat at my house while Joseph napped so I could go to the funeral of a dear friends baby. The day before she was scheduled to be delivered they could not find a heart beat. It was very sad, but also a sweet experience to see their strength as a family and the peace are able to feel at such a hard time. It such a testimony to me of how awesome the spirit is and how it can comfort us the times that we need it most. 

1 comment:

  1. I enjoyed this post up until the baby funeral. Not that I don't think you should share it, because you should. It just makes me cry and hurts my heart to think of the death of a baby. I'm glad you were able to see the "positive" side, if you will, to a heartbreaking situation. I'm trying to do that more often, Debbie!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...