Sunday, June 5, 2011

San Diego saturday

We started the day with breakfast and a movie. Where someone parked their car like this-



We saw X Men First class, and I have to say I enjoyed it very much. But who wouldn't with these two.



Then we went to a beach called Tory Pines.








And it had sand the exact color of my sparkly charcoal eyeshadow. It was kinda weird but it turns out I really prefer gray sand over tan.








It was a lot warmer and sunnier, but I still didn't go in the water. Russ had a good time body surfing and Connie found more shells. I just read.




On the way back we stopped to pick up a chair someone was throwing away (but we didn't get because it was broken) and Connie saw a gate that she loved.



Kinda odd that they had a pumpkin in June, but Connie loves pumpkins so we didn't mind.
Then we drove to La Jolla for some dinner and saw a beautiful sunset, but then hurried back to the hotel cause we were freezing (and exhausted).







- Posted by deb on the go.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...