Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Twinkle toes, you mean wrinkle toes

Yesterday William was playing in the empty tub and Gracie was standing outside the tub watching him and squealing, so I decided to put some water in that tub and let them splash about. It must have been for awhile, I seemed to loose track of time playing with them, but when I was getting Gracie dressed this are the little wrinkled feet that greeted me. Nothing better than a clean baby on a clean bed with the sun shining through the window.

1 comment:

  1. One of those moments that we are going to miss before we know it :D

    They grow up so fast!!!

    Many times I look at my youngest and think I can't believe Thomas was this age only a year or two ago :D

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...