Sunday, July 8, 2012

Washington 2012 Day 6

This day was a special day. We got up early and went to church where Hal spoke, many of the family members sang a musical number, I Feel My Saviors Love, and Garyson was ordained a Teacher in the priesthood. It was also Clyde's (Russ' dad's) birthday.
Kirsten outdid herself on the lovely desserts.

He got a duct tape crown. 

 Chocolate cake with peaches is his favorite so that is what he got.
 Kirsten's best friend Heather came over and Jessie sketched her son Trey.
And Kirsten gave Joseph this little set of toys that came from Heather's store Best Loved Baby. He loves them. Aunt Kirsten is the best gift giver.

 This is his look of concentration.
 That evening a lot of the family took a walk around their magnificent neighborhood. Literally every house is amazing and the yards are so gorgeous and the views are unreal.



I can't get over the fact that Grayson is a teenager. Kids are always growing up, it is what they do so it should not be surprising. But there is something about being a teenager, the shift and change is so apparent. I know William will be there before I know it and I am pretty sure I won't have a clue what to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...