Monday, July 18, 2011

A camping break

I am in bed just about ready to go to sleep, but I thought I would do a quick phone post.
We got back from camping yesterday and it was awesome. Friday morning we got up and drove to flagstaff to see Harry Potter.
















I was not going to go because I was still on book 7 and Mark convinced me that it is better to see the movie first cause you are less critical.
I am glad I went. I laughed, I cried. And William loved it so much. He tried to open the theater door with a spell as we were leaving. I love that kid.
(shirts were made by Connie so I could keep reading)
Now the laundry is done and mostly put away. The fridge and cupboard are stocked. We are all clean and I am ready for a good week. But tonight, I am tired.
Goodnight.

- Posted by deb
Location:Bed

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...