Saturday, February 26, 2011

Cousins gotta hug

This is Joseph and Sam (being held by Russ)
They are cousins and they are almost exactly 5 months apart.
They live in the same house but neither of them has been old enough to care about the other, really. Until this day when Russ was holding them and...
Sam gave Joseph a love.

Just look at that pudgy little hand on Joseph's back. So cute I can hardly stand it.
Then he gave him a kiss.
Sam really is the sweetest kid. Once while I was holding him, he did the same to me and it made me feel so special.
Oh and I had to add in these two. They are sharing a snack on a train ride. Man, you get to do really fun things when you use your imagination. I wish I could still do that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...