Thursday, June 3, 2010

A perfect afternoon

While I was sick I spent the week at my moms and then Russ would bring me to the new house for weekends. This was a Sunday afternoon spent filling up the pool (which now has a fence around it). Our yard in the background of these pictures looks worse than it did then, but I hope it will look better soon.








Grace joining us after her nap.





We also spent another Sunday afternoon laying on pillows and blankets in the grass of our front yard. Enjoying the breeze, shade, smell of citrus blossoms. We were out there for hours and I loved it. The kids would lay by me, then get up and run around and bring me a flower. Spending days like this with my family are what I live for.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...