Wednesday, June 2, 2010

At Grandma's

We were so lucky that Grandma and Grandpa were willing to let us come live with them. We were there from the end of February to the beginning of April. They took care of the kids while I laid on the couch and they took care of me. All while dealing with and helping the other 7 children in my family. I learned a lot about my mother during that time and I hope that some day I am more like her.


As soon as we got there William set up all the lion king toys and then put the movie on. Here is Gracie feeding her baby. She was making my mom and I laugh because when the doll kicked the bowl of cheerios over she said to her, "you always do that". She also started saying her common phrase, "it doesn't matter!"




Here she is tired out and just fell asleep on the couch by me but then we made her a little bed on the floor.

And here she is with my moms reading glasses on. Both my children did so well excepting the fact that I was sick and that Grandma needed to get things for them and help them. When they needed something they asked her. But just as soon as I was feeling a little bit better Gracie started wanting me to do everything.



I don't know what I would have done without my mom and dad. They turned what could have been a horrible experience for me into and positive one and I will forever be grateful.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...