Friday, June 18, 2010

Our kitchen

This is what our kitchen looked like a couple weekends ago. It didn't look like this too long, but it still isn't all the way finished. I will wait until then to post a picture.
These are the replacement ikea cabinets all in pieces. I love Ikea, but all the assembling - ugh!

The big fat box in the middle is my new sink. I love my new sink.
So we have had a lot of work to do, but we are trying to still live and do other things besides fix up the house. That just means it will take longer, but taking the kids places, seeing family and friends, swimming, BBQ-ing are all important too. We have not forgotten.


1 comment:

  1. We just finished updating our cabinets too, and even though it wasn't as extensive a renovation as what you are doing, it was still rough having a chaotic kitchen! I can't wait to see the pictures of your kitchen when it is all put back together :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...