Sunday, February 3, 2008

What Happens

This is what happens when William gets a peanutbutter and Jelly sandwhich.

This is what happens when you decide that he doen't need a nap and take him to the store and then let him come home and watch a movie.

This is what happens when William and Gracie play together.


And this is what happens when I tell him how to pose.


This is what happens when William gets on our bed.


This is what happens when you let Williams hair grow out. (I LOVE IT!)

And this is what happens when it snows and the wind blows all day.

You get a ridge of snow framing your door when you open it...

and snow this deep on your "porch". I realize that this picture does not show how deep it is but the only way to realy show it would be for me to stick my leg in it and I didn't want to. It is to my knees. And, yes, I know I look silly in this picture.

1 comment:

  1. I love William's hair! We really need to do something about this wind...

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...