Thursday, February 21, 2008

Birthday Cake

While we were in the valley my mom made me a birthday, well pie really. It is my favorite, Cherry Cheese cake. Anyway we made the mistake of getting this out and telling William it was for my birthday before Russ was home. I wanted to wait for him to blow out the candles. Well, he got stuck in traffic so William had to wait a long time and I had to hear about it a lot. He was very sweet telling me "Happy Birfday" over and over. I was even putting Gracie to sleep sitting on the floor and he came in the room came over to me, put his hand on my arm and wispered, "is it your birfday?" When I said yes he said, "Oh happy birfday Mommy."


This was totally unprompted!



What handsom boys I have.
Feels great to be 24!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...