Thursday, February 21, 2008

My Funny Valentine


So I finished the last post and decided that I wanted to post (late) about my forever valentine. Why I chose one guy to my only valentine for the rest of my life, and then some.
The first thing I noticed about Russ was his laugh. Not just the sound of it, but how often it happend. He laugh at everything, sincerly. It was very infectios and still is (unless I am in a really bad mood). He has this way of putting everyone at ease. Everyone loves Russ.
Now if I am going to be honest that wasn't the first thing that I noticed, the first thing was his hair and beard. He had a mop of curly hair and sweet beard. If you know me, you know this was a definate plus.
Now, I wouldn't call it love at first site, becuase I didn't fall in love right then and there. But I was interested and that interest only grew every time I saw him and elivated very quickly. I love so many things about his. The things I listed above along with - the great father he is, how smart he is (even if it makes me look stupid), how kind he is (he never talks bad about people), how funny and easily amused he is, how honest and obedient he is, and most of all how much he loves me. He is so good to me and will always take care of me.

1 comment:

  1. Debbie, I am glad you decided to be honest becuase I was there and I can attest that it was the hair that caught your attension at first. I love Russ and I love you!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...