Thursday, February 21, 2008

Valentines day

So valentines day was pretty low key here. William had a party with his preschool and that was fun. I was kicking myself for doing more fun things for my family or putting up any decorations. I don't know where the time went, it just did not make it on my list of things to do. Anyhow, Russ and I got to spend an enjoyable evening with a couple of friends while some other friends babysat (thanks Chris and Britt). It was such a nice dinner party. The food was great, the company better, and the game was fun. Here are some pictures. I wish I had got more pictures of people, but the food and table was just so pretty.




The pictures do not do it justice. The table was gorgeous. It felt so nice to be eating in such a lovely atmosphere.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...