Thursday, January 31, 2008

Magic in a box

I have discovered magic in a box.
I was trying a homemade, more natural dishwashing deturgent and Russ was dying. It left a gross film and I probably could have lived with it longer than he did, but he hated it. He asked if I could please buy normal detergent. So I went to the store and usually I get the cheapest kind (remember, I'm cheap) but this time I thought that I would make Russ happy and get something that worked. I saw this box that said "no pre-wash needed". Well I HATE to pre-wash my dishes. What is that all about, "pre"wash. Why don't we just call it what it is, washing your dishes twice. Once with soap and once without.
I came home with this stuff and said to myself and Russ, "I am going to put this to the test. I let pans sit and dry with the food in it and I did not rinse it or even get it wet and guess what? It came out clean!!! I love it! I never rinse anything. Just think of all the water I am saving! As soon as I am done using something I just throw it in the dishwasher. No more stuff in the sink. Sometimes I catch Russ rinsing and have to run in and turn the water off and scold him.
This may not be a big deal to anyone else, maybe you all have been living the good life for quite some time now. But, if you have been like me trying to save a few bucks let me tell you now- It is NOT worth it. Go and get Cascade Complete.

2 comments:

  1. I HATE rinsing as well!!! My family never does it and their dishes come out clean. But Jeff grew up rinsing and I've caught on the act from him.

    I'm sold. Next time I buy dishwasher soap, it will be Cascade Complete.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You sold me. I am going out to buy this stuff as soon as possible!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...