Monday, January 28, 2008

No time

So, I make this blog for myself and never post. I have just not had a lot of time lately. Thanks to some pushing, I have decided to open and Etsy shop. You can get to it at http://debsfreckles.etsy.com/. Let's see if any of my crafts sell (none have yet). If you don't know what Etsy is you should check it out. It is a place to sell all things hand made. I have spent a lot of my spare time (which hasn't been much) this past week making stuff to put on there. These are a couple of things I have gottan on there.

These are some things that I made today. A sneak peak if you will. They are not done yet and won't be for awhile. They are fun party hats, in case you could not tell.

My goal is to post something on this blog every day this week. We will see if it happens.

3 comments:

  1. Debbie! that stuff is amazing! you are so creative, I call you my "Martha Stewart" friend. I talk about all the stuff you do all the time with my friends out here! That's a cool website too, I didn't know there was one like that! good to know.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should do the pajama cans, I think everyone would get a kick out of those. They could use them for Birthday cans too and every year put something in them.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...