Monday, July 21, 2014

Frozen Birthday Invites

In the midst of trying to get the house all ready and listed came Gracie's birthday. She decided on a Frozen party and thanks to all the ideas on pinterest it wasn't long before I had tons of ideas. I loved the Valentine that I saw a bunch of people do where it says, "do you want to build a snowman?" and then there are marshmallows and pretzel sticks and things to make a little snowman out of. I thought it would be a cute way to invite the girls. I made little origami paper boxes out of snowflake wrapping paper I already had and then printed out a little invite to stick inside. The kids were pretty excited to do it so we set up a little assembly line.


Once we had them all boxed up they got to make their own. Joseph wasted no time and ate it as soon as it was made.

But not Gracie she played with it for quite awhile before eating hers.


At this point I didn't have the noses yet but we just used orange Mike & Ike's. I know I get sort of crazy around their birthdays but it is how I show my love and they love it, that's why I do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...