Thursday, July 3, 2014

A night with the littles

Having Mark and Ashley back in town has been awesome. One awesome part about it is we decided to do a babysitting trade for temple nights. Babysitting trades are kind of my favorite thing. Every other week we swap babysitting so we can go to the temple. Russ was able to get tickets to take the kids and a couple of their friends to go see that Helen Keller story The Miracle Worker play at Hale theater. So I had the little kids all by myself. I needed to put Louise to sleep and Scout is in a getting into mischief stage so I wasn't sure what to do. I got the highchair and put her in front of a Winnie the Pooh movie and was happy when I came out to see that it didn't look like she had moved at all. She didn't even look up at me when I took this picture. I think she seconds away from falling asleep. And how cute are those boys in the background reading?
There was also a dust storm warning and the boys had fun watching that below in. They say the cutest thing sometimes. Like when Sam asked if the storm blew his car away. You can tell he's used to living in Nebraska.

Since the next day was the Fourth of July and I was just sitting around watching The Emperors New Groove with the boys I decided to make a flag out of some scrap lace and fabric I had. 
It turned out pretty cute and was so easy
And here is Russ with the kids and their friends. William invited his best friend Addie and Gracie invited Olivia and they all had a great time. They all said the play was so good.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...