Wednesday, October 24, 2012

mud pies and bug bites

One morning I went out to the playhouse to find this...
(ignore the wall paper coming off the walls, that's what I get for using vintage wallpaper)

But don't worry apparently Joe knows how to clean it up.

And Gracie said it was freezing (under 80 degrees) so she had to use Russ sweater (and get it all muddy).

I think this may have been when Joseph got a lot of mosquito bites. It was so sad. He would wake up with blood spots all over his sheets from scratching them in the night.

I tried a bunch of different things but nothing seemed to help. It made me sad every time I looked at him. We would put repelent on him and everyday he would wake up with more.
The lines are where he colored on himself with marker.

Can you tell they are on his neck, temple, ear, and head. One day when he heard someone talking about mosquito's he said, "yike you". Yes Jojo, mosquito's like you.

2 comments:

  1. Roo uses some type of oil when she gets bit. It instantly takes the itch away. Let me know if you need me to find out what she uses. And yes, JoJo, everything including me "likes" you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww! That poor baby boy! Those pictures are awful!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...