Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Our spooks are up

I have finally got all the Halloween stuff up after having it sitting around the house for over a week. I decided this morning I just had to buckle down and do it. This is a picture of some authentic decor we have going on our windows. That is on the outside of the window and...don't judge me.

The next picture are from my phone a few weeks back. I took a dry erase marker and drew on the glass. But the marker died before I could get too carried away.


That is a witch on a broom stick flying through the sky.

Kinda hard to see, but there is a ghost behind William and I.


And now the mantle.Don't laugh at my sketches, they are supposed to look really crappy. Actually as I was putting them up I was wishing that they were sketches of owl and bat skeletons, but I didn't want to take anymore time on this. Maybe next year?


I made the banner while listening to conference.


And almost everything else came from the dollar store. 



Russ cut our the bats for me while we listened to conference cause he is a super star. The kids loved putting them up. We have more in the family room that are not pictured.
I am really glad to have this done and tomorrow I am going out to my moms so the kids can play with cousins and I can get some sewing done! Whew!
Happy Halloween!

2 comments:

  1. i love it! i've never been very good at decorations - just a few pumpkins at my house is the extent of it right now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the drawings on the family pictures. That is one of the cutest ideas I've ever seen! Spooky and adorable at the same time -- not an easy combination to pull off, but you did it!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...