Tuesday, April 5, 2011

renewed

I am happy to report that I have been feeling more like my pre-pregnant self. It seems perfect timing with all this spring stuff going on around here. The other day I saw this lone rose shooting up out of the ground. I had no idea it was even there. Just one stem and one rose...no bush.

So I took a not-so-great picture of it with my old camera. I love the weather right now. I love Arizona! I know it is just going to get hotter and hotter, but that is okay. I will swim and be in the air conditioning and just be hot sometimes.

One way I know I am feeling more like my old self is, I have a desire to cook. I find it fun again. For a long time I would just dread dinner time. I am not exactly like I was cause I have tweaked all my recipes to be easier and faster, while still keeping them healthy. 

An basil plants are back a Trader Joe's. Oh, how I love fresh basil!

Next year this time, I hope I am feeling so great that I actually plant a garden. Wouldn't that be great.
The last year has been crazy and hard. And awesome.
fixed up the house (we are still doing this)



I grew and grew. My due date came and went and 10 days later...
I get to know the cutest little chubby there ever was.
After all that I am finally starting to feel more like myself. And I know it will only get better once I get to sleep through the night, but who knows when that will be.

This also came at the time of General Conference. So much inspiration. There will be a lot of changes around here. For the better.
Happy spring!


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...