Monday, April 4, 2011

Alice in Wonderland

I helped my good friend Jennie throw her little girl an Alice birthday party. It was a lot of fun. I just basically went to help set up and had to snap some quick pictures as the party was starting. I have to share them because everything turned out so lovely.

Alice her self





it is not to hard to make things look nice in a home so lovely.

I love the toadstool finger foods! Made of cheese stick and halved cherry tomatoes on basil leaves.



the take home treat bags

they got to make cute little top hats

those are part of the invitations I made in the frames. I forgot to take a picture of one so I am glad Jennie put them out. I used pages from and old Alice in Wonderland book and added pictures and lace and such. 

this is where the white queen painted their little faces.

and there she is...the white queen.

I wish you could read the top sign better

and here is the Mad Hatter. What a good sport. His daughter loved every minute of it.

I didn't even get pictures of everyone! Blast!
I did get a picture of Jennie dressed as the Queen of Hearts, but I promised her I would post it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...