Saturday, April 16, 2011

New phases

I love this new phase of finding hand written notes from my son. I love being a mom. 
Speaking on new phases, William experienced a first yesterday. his very first field trip. To the zoo. (He has been to the zoo before, but it is so much more exciting when you are going with your class)
He talked about it for days and I was taking Gracie and going to go as a chaperon. 
The night before I started feeling sick to my stomach. It was not good. I was up a lot in the night praying that it would not get too bad and that I would be able to go cause William was so excited that we were coming. In the morning I didn't feel too bad so I went.
I didn't feel great the whole time, but I didn't feel awful either. I didn't even have to use the bathroom once. 
When I got home I felt tired, sunburned, and sick. I went to bed early (even though I have so much to do) because I was sooo exhausted. 

I am not sure where I am going with all this. I guess I just was to say that I am tired, but I love being their mom.

Now I have noticed all the small wonderful things my mom did to help me out. Like washing out my silverware tray. Something I have noticed needs done every time I get silverware out, but I have never really had time to do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...