Monday, January 31, 2011

rin tin tins



Here are a couple of things that will be in the next vintage basement sale, unless one of you snags it up early here. Email me if you want it debsfreckles (at) yahoo (dot) com.





I am in love with these floral tins.The two on top are the only ones with the same pattern.

All the fun things you could put in these. They would be great in the bathroom, or kitchen, or craft room. Okay they would be cute anywhere.

All of them for $5  Sold

Now this pasta tin would probably look best in the kitchen, but what do I know?


Yours for 2 bucks

*this is meant to be sold to my locals here in the valley of the sun. If you are not local and really want and are willing to pay the shipping I will ship it to you*




No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...