Saturday, January 29, 2011

Entertaining baby

Russ mentioned one day that he thought Joseph would like something hanging to look at. So the next day I decided to make some pom poms but I didn't have any fun colors in yarn, just creams and browns and such. So I tried crochet thread.
I used the method of wrapping it around a couple fingers and few times (different number of fingers means different sizes) and then pull it off and tie a string around the middle. Then you clip the ends and it should "pom". Well it kind of worked. But after hanging for awhile it would just look like a bunch of strings wrapped in a bundle. I had to keep fluffing them.

The next day I saw some felted balls at the store and thought they might look cool so I picked up a couple.
Which ones do you lie better?

1 comment:

  1. Well, I think the ones you made are fantastic -- so whimsical! But the look on Joseph's face seems to indicate that he prefers the other ones. Or maybe it was just the moment you caught?

    Both are darling.

    What a yummy boy.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...