Tuesday, January 11, 2011

More christmas stuff

The Monday after Christmas we got together with Russ family. Christmas weekend was pretty intense because they both fell asleep on the way to the Christensen home.


Joseph meeting Uncle Don for the first time. We really can't wait until they come back from Texas. And I wish I had taken a picture of the awesome owl cake Don made that night.

We did the traditional pinata. Gracie was old enough to like it this time.


Joseph had a good time.

We had some sweet music.

I can't get enough of his smile.

Gracie got a set of chap sticks with glittery lids. She was in heaven.

She put it on right away.


We gave Russ' parents tickets to see Fiddler on the Roof. I kind of wish we had some too. That would be fun to go and see.

At the end of the night the kids were both tired. I laughed when I looked in the rear view mirror to see Harry Potter had fallen asleep.



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...